Medical Quiz

Musculoskeletal System Quiz

What is NOT a function of muscles

A. Communication

B. Movement

C. Respiration

D. Fighting

Select your answer:


Human Body Biochemistry of Diabetes Cardiovascular System Anatomy Endocrine System Breathing System Cardiorespiratory Endurance Properties of the Hair Lipids Dentistry Integumentary and Musculoskeletal System Eyes Excretion-Dialysis Macro and Micro Nutrients Lipid Metabolism Infectious Diseases

Other quiz:

Hematology › View

In a bone marrow biopsy specimen, the RBC precursors were estimated to account for 25% of the cells in the marrow, and the other 75% were granulocyte precursors. What is the M:E ratio?

A. 3:1

B. 4:6

C. 1:1.5

D. 1:3

Nail Enhancement › View

A specialized acrylic monomer that has excellent adhesion to the natural nail place and polymerizes in second is called:

A. accelerator

B. cyanoacrylate

C. dehydrator

D. activator